Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Todd Densmore <TD...@witness.com> on 2002/08/21 16:14:10 UTC

Non XSP Sessions ...

Has anyone implemented sessions in cocoon that dont use the session
logicsheet? I really dont want to use an XSP logicsheet (just like I dont
want to use JSP or ASP) at all, and I was wondering if anyone had an easy
way to do it.

RE: Non XSP Sessions ...

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
The cocoon.webapps.session package provides a session action for
creating/terminating a session and a session transformer to
store XML data in  a session and retrieve this data from a
session.
You don't need XSP for this.

HTH
Carsten