Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/05/12 22:56:33 UTC

Things are looking pretty good, let's do a 1.0 vote soon

It looks like we've gotten a number of stability and performance
improvements into the codebase since 0.9.  I'd like to suggest we start a
1.0 vote soon.  I'm happy to be release manager again.  If everybody thinks
this sounds good, I'll try to cut a release candidate in the next day or
two.

thanks,
Jacques

Re: Things are looking pretty good, let's do a 1.0 vote soon

Posted by Neeraja Rentachintala <nr...@maprtech.com>.
awesome. Congratulations to the team.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tomer Shiran <ts...@gmail.com>.