Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Dettborn <de...@minet.uni-jena.de> on 2007/03/01 07:44:20 UTC

Ping Issue 308

Re: Ping Issue 308

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Hi Torsten,

Thanks for the ping.  I'm pushing this week to get 1.1.1 release out.  I
want to finish up several issues and then start the release process.
After 1.1.1 I plan to branch 1.1.x and move trunk to 1.2.x.  In this
version we will increase the minimum requirements to jdk1.5.  Once we
get 1.2.0 out with basic generics support, etc. . .I'll be looking at
moving to jaxb and in the trunk

It's probably around that time that I'll get serious about 286.
Hopefully it's not too far away.  I'll do my best to help commit 308
prior sometime next week, but not promises.  If someone else has the
time to review it, that would be great.

Thanks for your patience,

David