Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es> on 2001/10/20 02:47:13 UTC

RE: JDBC Realm/logout-problem with Netscape/Mozilla - Cookie need ed?

> By the way: I have to enable cookies when using JDB Realm,
> url-rewriting does not work. Is this normal?

You have to enable cookies because you use form login authentication in
3.2.3..

3.2.3 does not have noCokies sessions implemented for the login form
authentication..

You should go to 3.3 or up to have this working...

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

PS: I dont know the response to the rest of your questions.. but seems
something in the browser..