Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Ekbote, Niranjan" <NE...@doubleclick.net> on 2004/03/17 22:56:49 UTC

Context hard-coded to /services on listing page

Hi,
	I am sending it to the dev group because I think you guys may be
able to answer it better. Is there a reason that the context is hard-coded
to "/services" on the default services page for axis? That is if I map the
AxisServlet to the context /myservices and then access the page
http://localhost:8080/myservices, then as expected axis shows the list of
services . But that listing has WSDL hyperlinks containing this "service"
context instead of my "myservices" context. Was this done on some purpose
which I do not know?

Thanks in advance!

-- Niranjan.

Re: Context hard-coded to /services on listing page

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
Ekbote, Niranjan wrote:
> Hi,
> 	I am sending it to the dev group because I think you guys may be
> able to answer it better. Is there a reason that the context is hard-coded
> to "/services" on the default services page for axis? That is if I map the
> AxisServlet to the context /myservices and then access the page
> http://localhost:8080/myservices, then as expected axis shows the list of
> services . But that listing has WSDL hyperlinks containing this "service"
> context instead of my "myservices" context. Was this done on some purpose
> which I do not know?

It was probably done that way because it is so hard to work out the
details otherwise. If you can come up with a solution that works
consistently, we'd be glad.