Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2012/07/09 02:46:48 UTC

Logging distributions

http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html#distribution says that each project should be publishing its release artifacts to https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/. We do not have a directory there so I assume at the moment we are publishing to people.a.o.  Does anyone object to me requesting we have our directory added?

Ralph

Re: Logging distributions

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2012-07-09, Ralph Goers wrote:

> http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html#distribution says that each project should be publishing its release artifacts to https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/. We do not have a directory there so I assume at the moment we are publishing to people.a.o.  Does anyone object to me requesting we have our directory added?

No objections.

Stefan