Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Javed Mahmud <jm...@it.uts.edu.au> on 2003/03/25 07:41:19 UTC

Parameter in Xreg to Parameter in PSML

Hi All.
I have a requirement of having the exact parameter list being copied to
the PSML file of the user when a portlet is added to the user. Curently it
looks as if when a portlet is added to the user portlet view thru
customizer the parameters from the oiginal definition in xreg file dont
copy. I m not sure but I think there is VelocityCustomizer there. Any info
doing this in JSP Portlet?

Any help will be welcome....

Thanks
Javed

Re: Parameter in Xreg to Parameter in PSML

Posted by Javed Mahmud <jm...@it.uts.edu.au>.

> Hi All.
> I have a requirement of having the exact parameter list being copied to
> the PSML file of the user from the XREG when a portlet is added to the
> user. Curently
> it looks as if when a portlet is added to the user portlet view thru
> customizer the parameters from the oiginal definition in xreg file dont
> copy. I m not sure but I think there is VelocityCustomizer there which
> does the thing for velocity portlet. Any
> info doing this in JSP Portlet?
>
> Any help will be welcome....
>
> Thanks
> Javed

|Research Assistant                     |
|Building 10                            |
|Room 4405                              |
|Faculty of Information Technology      |
|Department of Computer Systems         |
|University of Technology Sydney        |
|Phone: 9514 4513                       |
|Mobile : 0413 607172                   |