Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@opensource.lk> on 2004/03/23 05:05:03 UTC

RE: unable to run Axis C++ client - program aborts

HI Sudhin

You have taken the code from CVS.At the moment that code is built with
Expact but not with xerces-c. ws-axis_20040323113623.tar.gz is for the Linux
version.If you wish to build and compile with vc and using Axis.dsw
You have to take the Windows version for that.FYI We have announced a
another release affter that you can  use xerces too.:-
 Looking for ward your feed back

Kanchana