Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "H. Swaczinna" <sw...@wlp-systems.de> on 2006/12/08 00:24:44 UTC

[Tobago] Probem with tc:reload and tc:tabGroup

Hello,

I've got a page with a tc:tabGroup and a tc:sheet in one of the
tabs. The sheet has a tc:reload tag, which reloadd the sheet every
10 seconds. So far, so good. But when I switch to another tab and back
to the sheet tab, there's always a new timer startet. So after one
switch, the sheet is reloaded twice in 10 seconds, after two switches
three times and so on. The tabGroup has switchType="reloadTab".

Regards
Helmut

Re: [Tobago] Probem with tc:reload and tc:tabGroup

Posted by Volker Weber <we...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Helmut,

please add a bugreport to jira.

I can take a look onto this todays afternoon.

Regards,
    Volker