Posted to dev@ponymail.apache.org by Travis CI <bu...@travis-ci.com> on 2021/09/18 15:43:13 UTC

Passed: apache/incubator-ponymail-foal#481 (humbedooh/archiver-date-estimate - ddeab4d)

Build Update for apache/incubator-ponymail-foal
-------------------------------------

Build: #481

Duration: 3 mins and 48 secs
Commit: ddeab4d (humbedooh/archiver-date-estimate)
Author: Daniel Gruno
Message: Look for dates on envelope and in headers if Date is missing or invalid

This expands the way we deal with missing or ínvalid date headers, by:
- looking for an envelope From header, and if possible, using the date from there
- if no valid From envelope, search the Received headers for a useful date
- if still nothing, fall back to current time and date.

This should address #56. I've tested with emails missing all three fields (sets to NOW), the Date field only (uses the From envelope header), and missing both Date and FROM (uses Received headers then).

View the changeset: https://github.com/apache/incubator-ponymail-foal/commit/ddeab4dabb5c

View the full build log and details: https://app.travis-ci.com/github/apache/incubator-ponymail-foal/builds/237969471?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email

Or configure specific recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications.