Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/13 18:59:50 UTC

[servicemix-cxf-bc] any reason why the consumer is synchronous by default ?

I just found that, i guess we should switch the default value to
asynchronous to not block threads for nothing...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [servicemix-cxf-bc] any reason why the consumer is synchronous by default ?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I think it would make sense to change the default at some point.
Especially as most users would not even be affected by this change I think.

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 03:34, Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guillaume,
>
> As asynchronous cxf bc consumer which leverage cxf continuation is new
> feature after synchronous, so for backward compatibility, I just keep
> synchronous as default value.
>
> I guess we can change to use  asynchronous by default, create
> SMXCOMP-745[1] to track it.
>
> [1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMXCOMP-745
>
> Freeman
>
> On 2010-5-14, at 上午12:59, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>
>  I just found that, i guess we should switch the default value to
>> asynchronous to not block threads for nothing...
>>
>> --
>> Cheers,
>> Guillaume Nodet
>> ------------------------