Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> on 2014/08/18 16:45:07 UTC

new zone using Swift/S3 as Secondary Storage

Hi,

Does anyone initialize a new ACS env and use Swift or S3 as Secondary
Storage + Staging NFS?

So far I've never succeed to have SSVM and CPVM running with the systemvm
template in place on the staging NFS.  The only way I've had it work is to
create a zone with SS with NFS, have SSVM and CPVM start then remove the
NFS as SS and reconfigure Swift as the SS.   Does CloudStack shouldn't be
using the Staging NFS the same way as regular SS NFS to create those VMs ?

I've test that on 4.4.1-snapshot, to be confirmed on 4.3.

Thanks,

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_