Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by sx chen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/09 03:49:57 UTC

Re: cannot delete network

Because I cannot delete the network,so I want to modify the column
nics_count of cloud.op_networks.The value is 1 although all instances and
vrouteres have been deleted,we want to modify the value from 1 to 0.Or
there are some other ways to modify the db?In which condition cloudstack
will  increase 1 or decrease 1 to nics_count?I want to make sure that there
is no problem after we modify this column.