Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by My...@lotus.com on 2001/02/21 20:16:50 UTC

Re: Errors to stderr/out AND no output at all AND meta-data not allowed

Not yet.  This and a slightly related item are next on my plate.

-scott (hanging out on Myriam's machine)

Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com> on 02/21/2001 10:19:30 AM

Please respond to xalan-dev@xml.apache.org

To:   xalan-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:    (bcc: Myriam Midy/CAM/Lotus)
Subject:  Re: Errors to stderr/out   AND   no output at all   AND
      meta-data   not   allowed

Scott, Myriam --

Did you ever have a chance to look at this?

Gary