Posted to user@struts.apache.org by pavanbh <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 11:59:13 UTC

Re: New to Struts

Hi All,

I am new to struts and wana to learn it.Any help or suggestion in this
regard is much appriciated.
please help  me

Thanks,
Pavan

Re: New to Struts

Posted by pavanbh <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.
I will look at the framework and try some examples.
If any doubt i will ask for help.plz help me

Re: New to Struts

Posted by aum strut <au...@gmail.com>.
documentation is the best place to get started...
keep one thing do not read only try them side by side.
below are some of the others link which might help you.

http://www.wantii.com/wordpress/?p=9
http://www.roseindia.com

i hope these are the perfect starter.

-aum