Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2006/10/04 21:59:57 UTC

Re: Geronimo Release Roadmap

Hernan,

Dain and I are working off of http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/
priorities-12.html.  I prefer that there be a single source for this
kind of information and since Dain and I are working with the pointy
end of the stick, let's use our page.

The general roadmap feature set that you have is useful.  I'd like to
keep the resource commitments on the above page.

Regards,
Alan

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
As I mentioned earlier, I agree your page is quite useful and we
should keep it around.  However, Dain and I will stick with our own,
more detailed, page for our release management efforts.

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alan,