Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by ji...@gmail.com on 2019/07/17 14:33:39 UTC

Justin Trudeau: support Justin Trudeau to postpone the decision of banning HUAWEI

Hey,

I just signed the petition "Justin Trudeau: support Justin Trudeau to
postpone the decision of banning HUAWEI" and wanted to see if you could
help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 100 signatures and we need more support. You can read
more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/D9NLSsKwVp

Thanks!
Jacky

Re: Justin Trudeau: support Justin Trudeau to postpone the decision of banning HUAWEI

Posted by Peter Bukowinski <pm...@gmail.com>.
I’m not even Canadian. No.

-- Peter (from phone)