Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@houston.rr.com> on 2006/03/18 21:27:06 UTC

Re: [Ant-contrib-developers] [GUMP@vmgump]: Project ant-contrib-test (in module ant-contrib) failed

On Mar 18, 2006, at 3:52 AM, Gump Integration Build wrote:

> To whom it may engage...

There have been no changes in the implementation or test in many many
months.  The time of first failure appears to be the same as the time
that log4j started failing due to an Ant bug that occurs when JUnit 4
is in the class path.  I've changed the Gump descriptor to force use
of junit3 and will see if the gump failure is eliminated.

Re: [Ant-contrib-developers] [GUMP@vmgump]: Project ant-contrib-test (in module ant-contrib) failed

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006, Curt Arnold <ca...@houston.rr.com> wrote:
> On Mar 18, 2006, at 3:52 AM, Gump Integration Build wrote:
>
>> To whom it may engage...
>>

> There have been no changes in the implementation or test in many
> many months.  The time of first failure appears to be the same as
> the time that log4j started failing due to an Ant bug that occurs
> when JUnit 4 is in the class path.

No, they started to fail when Gump started to use Java5.  The tests
have never passed on Java5 (even back when we ran the first Java5 Gump
builds on helios).

Stefan