Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io> on 2016/05/21 14:01:31 UTC

Adding a JIRA component for native client component

I’d like to have a JIRA component to track issues related to the native client (see GEODE-1416).  Any volunteers to do this among the committers with sufficient JIRA privileges?

Thanks,
Anthony

Re: Adding a JIRA component for native client component

Posted by Mark Bretl <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anthony,

I have added 'native client' as a JIRA component.

Let me know if I can do anything else.

--Mark