Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Diego Novati <di...@tin.it> on 2001/12/18 23:46:47 UTC

Re: JNDIRealm and Interbase - step 3

Hi falks !
I solved the problem of step 2 copying "interclient.jar" in
$CATALINA\common\lib and now I'm able to start Tomcat again.
Now ther's the last problem: calling

http://localhost:8080/manager/list

I'm getting a "HTTP 500 - Internal server error" and in the "catalina_log" I
have the following exception error:

2001-12-18 23:34:55 HttpProcessor[8080][4] process.invoke
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at
interbase.interclient.PreparedStatement.setString(PreparedStatement.java:979
)
 at org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm.credentials(JDBCRealm.java:484)
 at org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm.authenticate(JDBCRealm.java:376)
 at org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm.authenticate(JDBCRealm.java:326)

Anyting to suggest ?

Is tehre someone who was able to use Interbase with Tomcat for JDNRRealm ?

Thanks

Diego