Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/05/24 16:41:20 UTC

Re: Bug in 1.7.4 properties

Jerm wrote:

> Dear Stefano,
>
> You may not have picked up on this in my message yesterday to the User's List.
>
> I think I found a small bug in the cocoon.properties file that came with 1.7.4, regarding SVG formatting, which is currently broken.
>
> I believe the following line:
>         formatter.type.image/svg-xml    = org.apache.cocoon.formatter.XMLFormatter
>
> should be changed to:
>         formatter.type.image/svg    = org.apache.cocoon.formatter.XMLFormatter

Well, I had another bug report that told me the opposite.

But the latest WD says "image/svg" so you're right. I'll patch it right
away.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: Bug in 1.7.4 properties

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> On 24/5/00 at 4:41 pm, stefano@apache.org (Stefano Mazzocchi) wrote:
>
> >Well, I had another bug report that told me the opposite.
> >
> >But the latest WD says "image/svg" so you're right. I'll patch it right
> >away.
>
> Yea, but the "selector" or "keyword" is different from the MIme Type.
>
> The keyword is image/svg the mime-type is image/svg-xml
>
> This works:
>
> formatter.type.image/svg    = org.apache.cocoon.formatter.XMLFormatter
>
> # SVG (20000303 WD)
> formatter.image/svg.doctype-public = -//W3C//DTD SVG 20000303 Stylable//EN
> formatter.image/svg.doctype-system = http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/03/WD-SVG-20000303/
> formatter.image/svg.MIME-type = image/svg-xml
> formatter.image/svg.preserve-space = true
> formatter.image/svg.indent = 1
> formatter.image/svg.line-width = 120
>
> With this:
>
> <xsl:processing-instruction name="cocoon-format">type="image/svg"</xsl:processing-instruction>

Oh, right, I misunderstood the problem.

I fixed it.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: Bug in 1.7.4 properties

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On 24/5/00 at 4:41 pm, stefano@apache.org (Stefano Mazzocchi) wrote:

>Well, I had another bug report that told me the opposite.
>
>But the latest WD says "image/svg" so you're right. I'll patch it right
>away.

Yea, but the "selector" or "keyword" is different from the MIme Type.

The keyword is image/svg the mime-type is image/svg-xml

This works:

formatter.type.image/svg    = org.apache.cocoon.formatter.XMLFormatter

# SVG (20000303 WD)
formatter.image/svg.doctype-public = -//W3C//DTD SVG 20000303 Stylable//EN
formatter.image/svg.doctype-system = http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/03/WD-SVG-20000303/
formatter.image/svg.MIME-type = image/svg-xml
formatter.image/svg.preserve-space = true
formatter.image/svg.indent = 1
formatter.image/svg.line-width = 120

With this:

<xsl:processing-instruction name="cocoon-format">type="image/svg"</xsl:processing-instruction>

Before, it did'nt work.

regards Jeremy

      Jeremy Quinn                                             media.demon
                                                           webSpace Design
     <ma...@media.demon.co.uk>       <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
      <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>          <pa...@sms.genie.co.uk>