Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rob Gregory <Mi...@RosesGroup.com> on 2004/02/14 19:00:06 UTC

ESQL logicsheet Problem with Pagination since Cocoon 2.1+

<esql:more-results> no longer output!

Hi people

I have been using Cocoon since version 2.0.3 and have used the ESQL
logicsheet from within XSP and all was fine until I recently upgraded to
Cocoon version 2.1.3. Since the upgrade the esql queries etc still work
and produce results in the page size I specify but the esql node
<esql:more-results> is no longer output. The paging I specify still
seems to work and 10 rows are skipped if I use the <esql:skip-rows> node
and I know there are lots more results available in the result set. If I
ignore the more-results tag and hard code a link to the next results
this also works but I really need to know when there are more results
available and not.

We are using Cocoon in a production environment so any help to resolve
this matter is gratefully received. I can degrade back to version 2.0.3
but following a bug where resources were being lost when the esql error
block was entered I would really like to keep to the current versions.

Thanks in advance for any help

Environment Details:-

Tomcat 5.0.18 (also fails on 4.1.24)
Cocoon 2.1.3 (also fails on 2.1.4)