Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org> on 2016/11/01 17:23:43 UTC

Disabling Jenkins for PRs

Hey devs,

can we disable Jenkins for our pull requests? They are failing, but
Travis runs (mostly) succeed. I'm asking because because of the failed
Jenkins builds, the main PR listing shows all PRs as failing builds.
Furthermore, contributors might be confused by this.

If we want to keep both, can we investigate why Jenkins is failing?

– Ufuk

Re: Disabling Jenkins for PRs

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
Thanks!