Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Mark Roder <mr...@wamnet.com> on 2001/10/02 21:52:56 UTC

PATCH for RPCHeader.java

This patch covers two items.
1. convert to log4j.  I called my category LOG instead of category, so
someone may want to search/replace on this to change the spelling.

2. I was having problems of my BeanSerializer not being picked up on a
client side application.  I added code to create a QName based on the
namespace and localpart and then called
getTypeMappingRegistery.getDeserializer(QName aQName) to find it.

The client side code that exposed this issue was using
ServiceClient.addDeserializerFactory(...)

Later

Mark