Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Marco Ambu <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/11 06:04:18 UTC

Installing c++ module on 9 offline

Hi,

I see it is possible to install plugins and modules from netbeans 8.2
update centre by configuring the IDE to point to it.
I was wondering if it was possible to install the c++ module offline,
downloading the required packages from somewhere. I have a linux dev box
not connected to internet but want to use netbeans 9 for c++.

Thanks,
Marco
--
Marco Ambu

Re: Installing c++ module on 9 offline

Posted by Marco Ambu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok, now it is working. However I can't find the cnd module there.
It seems that is only for extra plugins, not for full language support.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Marco Ambu <ma...@gmail.com>.