Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2012/05/03 17:58:27 UTC

0.92.2?

Should I put up a 0.92.2 candidate?  There have been a bunch of fixes
since 0.92.1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12319888

St.Ack

Re: 0.92.2?

Posted by Devaraj Das <dd...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

Re: 0.92.2?

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
FWIW we're running in production with a snapshot of 0.92 from May 8th
(so we're missing HBASE-5973 and 5922) and we don't see any issues.

I think we should release a first RC.

J-D

Re: 0.92.2?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Luke Lu <ll...@apache.org> wrote:
> Looks like the workload A issue was due to an incorrect recordcount
> specified for 0.92 runs, as I asked for more details. AFAICT, 0.92 is
> significantly faster than 0.90 on a 3 (hbase/hdfs) +1 (ycsb) node
> cluster. Sorry for the noise and thanks for the great work :)

np Luke.

Let me role an RC for 0.92.2....

St.Ack

Re: 0.92.2?

Posted by Luke Lu <ll...@apache.org>.

Re: 0.92.2?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Re: 0.92.2?

Posted by Luke Lu <ll...@apache.org>.

Re: 0.92.2?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I think HBASE-5942 should be fixed before rolling out 0.92.2 RC.

Cheers

Re: 0.92.2?

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.

Re: 0.92.2?