Posted to user@ode.apache.org by "raulvk.soa" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/04 21:06:41 UTC

JBI Port in deploy.xml

Hi everyone,

I have deployed a BPEL process on Apache ODE, running embedded in
ServiceMix. This process is invoking a JBI Endpoint which is a Camel
endpoint. However, I am having trouble specifying the "port" attribute of
the "service" element:

AFAIK, this is not documented anywhere... What do I have to specify here?

If what needs to be specified is the "interface", then what should I do if
the destination service doesn't define an interface name?? This applies for
Camel JBI endpoints...

Many thanks!

Re: JBI Port in deploy.xml

Posted by "raulvk.soa" <ra...@gmail.com>.

Hi,

Since this thread was leading up to a more JBI-specific discussion, I have
followed it up with a thread on the ServiceMix forum:
http://www.nabble.com/ode-jbi%3A-JBI-Ports-in-deploy.xml-td20339101.html

Cheers.

Re: JBI Port in deploy.xml

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.