Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> on 2018/04/21 13:46:31 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Accept Haoyang Liu (Lemon) as committer of Apache SkyWalking (Incubating) project

Hi, everyone.

All of our PPMCs and committers have known of Haoyang Liu(Lemon) , he (https://github.com/liuhaoyang) have contributed several features in SkyWalking project. At the same time, he extends our community, and lead the SkyWalking .NET core project(https://github.com/OpenSkywalking/skywalking-netcore). Spent almost 4 months to make this totally new project to release its 0.1.0 version.

We should be very high value his contributions to our community. I want to start our discussion here. If no object, I will start the vote in SkyWalking private mail list.

Welcome everyone to share your thoughts.

------------------
Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking original creator and PPMC member

Re: [DISCUSSION] Accept Haoyang Liu (Lemon) as committer of ApacheSkyWalking (Incubating) project

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
Hi, everyone,

Glad to receive a lot of agreements. I will start up the vote in private mail list.

------------------

From:  "Hongtao Gao"<ha...@gmail.com>;
Date:  Sun, Apr 22, 2018 07:39 PM
To:  "dev"<de...@skywalking.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: [DISCUSSION] Accept Haoyang Liu (Lemon) as committer of ApacheSkyWalking (Incubating) project

Welcome Lemon to join us. And I am very excited about the
“skywalking-ecosystem” expanding with your joining.

Posted by Hongtao Gao <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by peng-yongsheng <80...@qq.com>.
Welcome to join our family, the release of .NET agent is a milestone that make our project have multi-language feature. It gave us a space of imagination about more and more other languages agent contribute from community.

—————————
Yongsheng Peng
Apache SkyWalking PPMC member

Posted by peng-yongsheng <80...@qq.com>.
+1

—————————

Posted by xin zhang <nz...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by 刘 浩杨 <li...@hotmail.com>.
Hello everyone,

    All of our PPMCs and committers have known of Haoyang Liu(Lemon) , he (https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fliuhaoyang&data=02%7C01%7C%7C019f8793a13249543c3608d5a78e557f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636599152108407964&sdata=YKGZLumhLINPDp9vbURfA6e9LdzGgxC7%2FrsWS9%2F0ZqQ%3D&reserved=0) have contributed several features in SkyWalking project. At the same time, he extends our community, and lead the SkyWalking .NET core project(https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FOpenSkywalking%2Fskywalking-netcore&data=02%7C01%7C%7C019f8793a13249543c3608d5a78e557f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636599152108407964&sdata=N7BddF%2BhnlnO6XJdLOs6lMPXIR7gHLySgbYAJeuUycs%3D&reserved=0). Spent almost 4 months to make this totally new project to release its 0.1.0 version.

Posted by Zhang Kewei <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi.

Welcome,I'm glad Haoyang Liu join to us.