Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by easyl <ea...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/29 13:16:23 UTC

Timer or Scheduler service in Geronimo(JEE)

hallo,

How can I build a Timer (or Scheduler) executing some task recurrently and
running in Geronimo(2.1.3)? is there any doc or example?

thanks :-)

Re: Timer or Scheduler service in Geronimo(JEE)

Posted by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com>.
Chckout MultipleServer-1.0.jar<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12435296/MultipleServer-1.0.jar>in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4795.