Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Tania Khan <me...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/30 07:36:22 UTC

help require in converting CassandraRDD to VertexRDD & EdgeRDD

Hi,

My requirement is to read some edge and vertex data from different
cassandra tables. Now I want to pass them to spark graph as VertexRDD and
EdgeRDD and manipulate it further. Could anyone pls suggest me on how to
convert the below CassandraRow RDDs to vertexRDD and EDgeRDD so that I can
create the graph further.

 val vert= sc.cassandraTable("data","user1")
 val edd= sc.cassandraTable("data","user2")

or reading it as dataframe and then converting it to vertexRDD or EdgeRDD
to create the Graph. Or any better option is also welcome. Please suggest.

Thanks,
Tania