Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jim Mashore <jm...@chemicaldesk.com> on 2000/08/18 16:14:29 UTC

mod_jserv on Solaris 7 Sparc Binary

I've been totally unsuccessful at compiling mod_jserv on Solaris 7 Sparc
using the gcc compiler. Could someone perhaps point me to a binary ?

James T. Mashore

Re: mod_jserv on Solaris 7 Sparc Binary

Posted by Matt Goss <mg...@rtci.com>.
Abhilash,
I would like to thank you. Even though I'm am not currently using Solaris, I am
planning to migrate eventually and your binaries will be helpfull. Thank you for
trying to be helpful.

Kurt,
Remember, if you can't say something nice... don't say anything at all.

Matt Goss

Posted by "Kurt B. Pruenner" <le...@gmx.at>.