Posted to user@ode.apache.org by dawg <zo...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/11 14:01:19 UTC

ODE process deployment problem with tomcat

Hi,

I'm using ODE as war and I'm trying to deploy a trivial BPEL process into
it. I've created the directory and copied it to the right location, however
something is wrong. I see the process in
http://localhost:8084/ode/processes.html but the process doesn't seem to get
deployed correctly as I can't get to its wsdl under
http://localhost:8084/ode/processes/HelloWorldProcess?wsdl and also when I
try to invoke it I get an error saying that the end point reference does not
exist:

The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
http://localhost:8084/ode/processes/HelloWorldProcessService</faultstring><detail><Exception>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
http://localhost:8084/ode/processes/HelloWorldProcessService

I suspect that it has something to do with the fact that I'm using tomcat on
port 8084 rather than 8080, but I'm not really sure it has anything to do
with it.

I'll try to attach the 3 files (BPEL, WSDL and deploy) - hope it works.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26300820/HelloWorldProcess.bpel
HelloWorldProcess.bpel
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26300820/HelloWorldProcess.wsdl
HelloWorldProcess.wsdl
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26300820/deploy.xml deploy.xml

Anyone has any idea what can cause that?

Cheers,
Dawg