Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2018/11/09 13:09:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix SCR 2.1.14

We solved two issues in this release:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.scr-2.1.14/changelog.txt

Staging repositories:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1269/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1269 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix SCR 2.1.14

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Same for me. The signatures don't look good and use a different key.

Regards
JB

Le 9 nov. 2018 à 20:02, à 20:02, Timothy Ward <ti...@apache.org> a écrit:
>When I attempt to run the checks it tells me that the GPG signature is
>bad… I may be doing something wrong, can anyone guess what it is?
>
>Tim
>
>> On 9 Nov 2018, at 16:11, Francois Papon
><fr...@openobject.fr> wrote:
>>
>> +1 (non-binding)
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> François Papon
>> fpapon@apache.org
>>
>> Le 09/11/2018 à 17:09, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :
>>> We solved two issues in this release:
>>>

>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.scr-2.1.14/changelog.txt
>>>

>>> Staging repositories:
>>>
>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1269/
>>>
>>> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
>>> signatures:
>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>>>
>>> Usage:
>>> sh check_staged_release.sh 1269 /tmp/felix-staging
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Carsten

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix SCR 2.1.14

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
I used the wrong (outdated) key due to a new machine :(
Obviously verification works on my machine.

I'll try to fix that problem and restart the vote

Thanks
Carsten

Posted by Timothy Ward <ti...@apache.org>.

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1 (non-binding)

[VOTE CANCEL] Release Apache Felix SCR 2.1.14

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
I have to cancel the vote as the wrong key has been used to sign the release

Regards
Carsten