Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com> on 2012/04/07 07:15:27 UTC

Re: command line tooling, and plugin design wiki pages

I've updated the PluginDesign [1] wiki article's sections on JavaScript
and native file structure with my suggestions. These are all based on the
existing native plugin interfaces and the one we are slowly building up
via cordova-js.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/PluginDesign

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@gmail.com>.
I also updated the wiki articles with a few documentation notes. We want to start encouraging good documentation of each plugin.

Michael