Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jack Zhou <jz...@edgecast.com> on 2015/06/30 04:26:29 UTC

Meaning of attributes in mbean kafka.server:name=MessagesInPerSec,type=BrokerTopicMetrics:

Hi,
Could some point me to the documenation for the attibutes of the mbean:
Count, MeanRate, OneMinuteRate, FiveMinuteRate, FifteenMinuteRate.
I just can't figure out their meaning.

Thanks for help
Jack

Re: Meaning of attributes in mbean kafka.server:name=MessagesInPerSec,type=BrokerTopicMetrics:

Posted by Jack Zhou <jz...@edgecast.com>.
i also observed, in my case,  mbeans on different broker give out different
numbers. was it reporting per partitioning metrics?

--

Jack Zhou

Re: Meaning of attributes in mbean kafka.server:name=MessagesInPerSec,type=BrokerTopicMetrics:

Posted by Jack Zhou <jz...@edgecast.com>.
Thanks Raj,

--

Jack Zhou

Re: Meaning of attributes in mbean kafka.server:name=MessagesInPerSec,type=BrokerTopicMetrics:

Posted by Raj Chudasama <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raj Chudasama <ra...@gmail.com>.
if i remember correctly: