Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Frank Russo <fr...@FXALL.com> on 2005/12/06 22:59:20 UTC

4.0: getting warning for deprecation on upgrade from 3.0

I'm in the process of upgrading from 3.0 to 4.0. I've replaced a lot of
items that have been deprecated, but I can't figure this one out. Here
is the warning message:
	WARNING: Parameter selected (for component TokenType[OPEN], at
context:/WEB-INF/pages/bureau/BureauEntities.html, line 66) was bound;
this parameter has been deprecated, bind parameter value instead.
Line 66 in this file contains the following html code:
	<input jwcid="@Checkbox" type="checkbox"
selected="ognl:defaultModifyMode" />
The checkbox component isn't deprecated. Any ideas on what's causing
this?

Thx...

Frank Russo
Senior Developer
FX Alliance, LLC

Re: 4.0: getting warning for deprecation on upgrade from 3.0

Posted by Raul Raja Martinez <do...@estudiowebs.com>.
Hi Frank, "selected" is deprecated, you should use "value" instead...
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/tapestry/ComponentReference/Checkbox.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/tapestry/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry/form/Checkbox.html

Best regards.

Raul.