Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by emc2family <em...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/10 05:24:32 UTC

how to get managementcontext from a broker

Hi,

i was looking for a way to determine the queue depth of a destination via an
mbeanserver object.  the broker service class has a managementcontext method
that will allow me to get the mbeanserver object.  however, it seems like
the broker service class is only meant for creating & configuring brokers.
is there a way for me to get the managementcontext from an existing broker?
thanks a bunch.

Re: how to get managementcontext from a broker

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@ttmsolutions.com>.
Hi,

you should use MBeanServerInvocationHandler to get a proxy of a mbean.
Take a look at the BrokerFacadeSupport that does the similar job for the
web console

http://www.koders.com/java/fidE02AF845C99D1EE4A2A301BABEB98605E7E8F1FB.aspx

Cheers

--