Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by 郝东 <do...@163.com> on 2015/02/13 04:26:36 UTC

No JAAS configuration section named 'Server' was found

Hi, Guys

I  was configuring my zookeeper to use SASL. I added a jaas file. The context is as following:

Server {
  com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required
  useKeyTab=true
  keyTab="mypath"
  storeKey=true
  useTicketCache=false
  principal="myprincipal";
};

I also added the following properties in my zoo.cfg
authProvider.1=org.apache.zookeeper.server.auth.SASLAuthenticationProvider
kerberos.removeHostFromPrincipal=true
kerberos.removeRealmFromPrincipal=true

But when I ran "zkServer.sh start", I met the following errors:
2015-02-13 10:25:18,455 [myid:1] - ERROR [main:ServerCnxnFactory@195] - No JAAS configuration section named 'Server' was foundin '/etc/zookeeper/conf/zookeeper.jaas'.
2015-02-13 10:25:18,456 [myid:1] - ERROR [main:QuorumPeerMain@89] - Unexpected exception, exiting abnormally
java.io.IOException: No JAAS configuration section named 'Server' was foundin '/etc/zookeeper/conf/zookeeper.jaas'.
	at org.apache.zookeeper.server.ServerCnxnFactory.configureSaslLogin(ServerCnxnFactory.java:196)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory.configure(NIOServerCnxnFactory.java:87)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.runFromConfig(QuorumPeerMain.java:130)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.initializeAndRun(QuorumPeerMain.java:111)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.main(QuorumPeerMain.java:78)

Could you help me to figure out what's the problem ?  Thanks!

RE: No JAAS configuration section named 'Server' was found

Posted by in...@wipro.com.
Pls try the following.  I have tried in windows.

Steps for SASL Authentication in Zookeeper:-
1)	Make changes in the zoo.cfg file present in conf folder in Zookeeper 3.4.5
	authProvider.1=org.apache.zookeeper.server.auth.SASLAuthenticationProvider
	jaasLoginRenew=3600000
	requireClientAuthScheme=sasl

2)	Create a jaas.conf file in conf folder in Zookeeper 3.4.5 and include the following inside it:-

	Server {
	org.apache.zookeeper.server.auth.DigestLoginModule required
	user_super="adminsecret"
	user_bob="bobsecret";
	};

	Client {
	org.apache.zookeeper.server.auth.DigestLoginModule required
	username="bob"
	password="bobsecret";
	};

3)	Add the following line in the zkEnv.cmd file present inside the bin folder in zookeeper3.4.5   (Right click->Edit to open):-
	SET JVMFLAGS="-Djava.security.auth.login.config= E:/SoftwareSetups/zookeeper-3.4.5/conf/jaas.conf "  // (Path where your jaas.conf file is present)
4)	Create changes in the zkServer.cmd and the zkCli.cmd file by changing the java command to include the %JVMFLAGS% variable.

In zkServer.cmd:-

 java "-Dzookeeper.log.dir=%ZOO_LOG_DIR%" "-Dzookeeper.root.logger=%ZOO_LOG4J_PROP%" "%JVMFLAGS%" -cp "%CLASSPATH%" %ZOOMAIN%  "%ZOOCFG%" %*

In zkCli.cmd:-