Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Fergus O'Dalaigh <Fe...@netscape.net> on 2003/05/08 15:01:38 UTC

Conditional Problem using if

Greetings fellow scripters, I've a problem getting a target with an 'if' attribute to execute.

The property "i_am_set" is being set, yet the target "getLatestVersion" still doesn't execute.
Here's the relevant part of the script:

  <target name="getFromSS" >
      <condition property="home-env" value="i_am_set">
        <equals arg1="${exec-environment}" arg2="home" />
      </condition>
      <antcall target="getLatestVersion" />
  </target>
  <target name="getLatestVersion" if="i_am_set" >
      <vssget localPath="${source}"
          recursive="true"
          login="${ss-login},${ss-password}"
          serverPath="${ss-server}"
          vsspath="/P666/COMMON/"
          ssdir="${ss-dir}"
       />
       </target>

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, the quetion is what?