Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> on 2022/08/04 15:26:54 UTC

Next wave of Providers (July 2022) in the making

Hello Everyone,

I am just finishing reviewing and merging some last remaining PRs for
providers and I am starting to prepare the next wave of providers, so if
you have something that you think would be good to be included - ping me
today/tomorrow.

I think we might have at least one (Amazon) - MAJOR release (there are some
backwards-incompatible changes and renames we are likely to merge, so we
might want to remove some more deprecations along the way. If anyone wants
to help - feel free.

Also if anyone would like to cherry-pick stuff for a previous version of a
provider, feel free to ping me.

J.

Re: Next wave of Providers (July 2022) in the making

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
There is nothing "special" Ankit unless you have specifically some provider
work in mind. There is not much to help, unless you already work on some
deprecations, or if someone is determined to do some backwards
compatibility cherry-picking for any provider following our release
process:
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/README.md#release-process-for-providers
.
And if there is anything Vic will point at - it might be useful to help :).

But thank you for asking :).

J.,

Posted by Ankit Chaurasia <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jarek,