Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by siva <si...@bizruntime.com> on 2020/04/21 06:49:49 UTC

Subquery or Joins query not returning correct result Ignite V2.7.6

Hi All,
I am using Apache Ignite V2.7.6 .Net client And Server.
-Tables(*Company*,*CompanyTypes*) creating with QueryEntities at the time
cache configuration.

I have two  model <https://github.com/CP-Ram/IgniteDotNetAppModelClasses>
class.And both classes all properties are SQL Query fields with private and
public modifier.

Company class (EntityId pk) and CompanyTypes(CompanyId,CapabilityId both are
pk fields).

*here is the sql query:
*------------------------

So i am facing issue like no of records returning from ignite is wrong.

above query working fine on sql server but from ignite returning result is
wrong.

for example expected selected rows:100 records,
sql server result rows:100 records
ignite result  rows:some time less or some time more row.

Please let me know if any other information needed.

Thanks.

Re: Subquery or Joins query not returning correct result Ignite V2.7.6

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you share small reproducer project?

Evgenii