Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com> on 2010/06/06 18:23:43 UTC

Re: shindig 2.0 mvn eclipse:m2eclipse failing

which version of maven?  I did not observe this issue with 2.2.1 - also try
running mvn once and then running the m2eclipse goal, it might install the
dependency it's looking for.

Posted by franck tankoua <ft...@gmail.com>.
I am using maven 2.2.1. Since this is a compilation I have done on may 31st,
I had finally remove shindig-features and shindig-server from the pom and it
was working fine.

I have just checkout a fresh version of shindig and I am not seeing this
problem anymore.

Thanks

--
Franck