Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ayad Al-Qershi <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/28 16:59:13 UTC

hadoop ecosystem

I'm compiling a list of all Hadoop ecosystem/sub projects ordered
alphabetically and I need your help if I missed something.

   1. Ambari
   2. Avro
   3. Cascading
   4. Cascalog
   5. Cassandra
   6. Chukwa
   7. Elastic Map Reduce
   8. Flume
   9. Hadoop common
   10. Hama
   11. Hbase
   12. Hcatalog
   13. HDFS
   14. hiho
   15. Hive
   16. Hoop
   17. Hue
   18. Jaql
   19. Mahout
   20. MapReduce
   21. Nutch
   22. Oozie
   23. Pig
   24. Sqoop
   25. Zookeeper

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Iyad

Re: hadoop ecosystem

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Same with Solr and Lily.

Re: hadoop ecosystem

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: hadoop ecosystem

Posted by Sonal Goyal <so...@gmail.com>.
Crux reporting for hbase can also be included.

Sonal

Sent from my iPad

Re: hadoop ecosystem

Posted by Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>.