Posted to users@unomi.apache.org by Nicola Messina <ni...@hotmail.it> on 2019/08/23 15:50:03 UTC

loginEventCondition not found

hi,
I'm studying the login sample, but it didn't work properly, does not merge user with the same email, and searching in the karaf.log i found "Couldn't resolve condition types : [loginEventCondition]"

LoginEventContition is defined in the exampleLogin rule as condition, but this condition is not defined in unomi.

How can i resolve this problem?

By, Nicola

R: loginEventCondition not found

Posted by Nicola Messina <ni...@hotmail.it>.
Thanks

________________________________
Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.

{
  "metadata": {
    "id": "exampleLogin",
    "name": "Example Login",
    "description": "Copy event properties to profile properties on login"
  },
  "condition": {
    "parameterValues": {
      "subConditions": [
        {
          "type": "eventTypeCondition",
          "parameterValues": {
            "eventTypeId": "login"
          }
        }
      ],
      "operator": "and"
    },
    "type": "booleanCondition"
  },
  "actions": [
    {
      "parameterValues": {
        "mergeProfilePropertyValue": "eventProperty::target.properties(email)",
        "mergeProfilePropertyName": "mergeIdentifier"
      },
      "type": "mergeProfilesOnPropertyAction"
    },
    {
      "parameterValues": {
      },
      "type": "allEventToProfilePropertiesAction"
    }
  ]
}