Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/28 15:00:15 UTC

[GSoC] How to install grunt local to the master project

Hi all,

I am getting following error when i try to run grunt inside the master
project. I have installed tools by runnig "sudo npm install -g yo grunt-cli
bower" and then tried to run grunt. Do i have missed something here?

grunt-cli: The grunt command line interface. (v0.1.9)

Fatal error: Unable to find local grunt.

If you're seeing this message, either a Gruntfile wasn't found or grunt
hasn't been installed locally to your project. For more information about
installing and configuring grunt, please see the Getting Started guide:

http://gruntjs.com/getting-started

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,
Shameera Rathnayaka.

Re: [GSoC] How to install grunt local to the master project

Posted by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sanchit,

Thanks for your help, BTW after removing space on  "name": "Apache Airavata
WebUI" in project.json file, problems solved.

Thanks,
Shameera.

Posted by Sanchit Aggarwal <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shameera