Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Howard Wu <Ho...@ReturnsOnline.com> on 2000/08/17 04:07:25 UTC

xml-soap getNamespaceURI() error in org.w3c.dom.Node

Hello,

This might be a stupid question, but when the soap library calls a the
getNamespaceURI method over by org.w3c.dom.Node, it spits out a Not Found
error.  So, has anybody seen this?  Am I using the wrong version?  I obtain
this from xerces package 1.0.4.  Thank you.

Here is the actual error message.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node: method
getNamespaceURI()Ljava/lang/String; not found
at org.apache.soap.util.xml.QName.<init>(QName.java:78)

Howard C. Wu
Development Engineer
Returns Online, Inc.
http://www.ReturnsOnline.com