Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Hawkins, Keith (Keith)" <kp...@avaya.com> on 2001/03/02 15:13:07 UTC

RE: isapi_redirect.dll : Compiled under which version of Windows? ??

OK. I'll ask my question another way.  Has the version
that is currently available on the Website actually been
tested on NT4.0?

Because the same dll that I downloaded loads fine under Win2K but does not
under NT4.0 which makes me worry about it not being backwards compatible
(and  eliminates the notion that the dll was corrupted during my download.)

Posted by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com>.
The isapi_redirect.dll in the 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 beta 1 binary download areas
have been tested with both Win2000 and WinNT (by me personally) and on the
Win9x platforms by others.  Problems getting isapi_redirect.dll loaded have
always turned out to be configuration errors, or a corrupted DLL.  Again,
review the tomcat-user archives and you will see that this subject has been
discussed quite a bit.