Posted to users@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2011/12/10 01:55:08 UTC

Libcloud Bay Area Meetup

Hi all,

I was thinking about organizing a casual piza & beer / diet-coke Bay Area
Libcloud meet-up next week and I would like to know how many ppl are
actually interested in attending.

Potential dates include next Thursday or Friday at around 6-7PM.

Currently we have:

- Me
- Paul Querna
- Jed (?)

If you are interested in attending, please post your name in this thread. I
will post more info and the exact date and location when I know how many
people we can expect.

Thanks,
Tomaz

Re: [dev] Re: Libcloud Bay Area Meetup

Posted by Jed Smith <je...@jedsmith.org>.
(Next Friday is the 20th, by the way...)

Jed

--
Jed Smith
jed@jedsmith.org

Re: [dev] Re: Libcloud Bay Area Meetup

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@tomaz.me>.
If we have enough ppl I could try to book rally room at the Rackspace
office. If that's not available we could also meet at a random bar :)

P.S. Yeah, sorry, it's 20th no idea how I got 25th

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jed Smith <je...@jedsmith.org>.

--
Jed Smith