Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by vim m <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/22 22:00:16 UTC

Apache2.0.40 Tomcat4.1.18 Integration on Linux 7.1

Hi:
I would like to integrate Apache2.0.40 and
Tomcat4.1.18 on my computer running Linux 7.1.
I downloaded the latest version of mod_jk from
here:http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.2/bin/linux/i386/mod_jk-2.0.43.so
and put it in usr/local/apache2/modules/.

I followed all the steps for configuring
apache/tomcat.(Actuall followed John Turner's
HowTo:http://www.johnturner.com/howto/apache2-tomcat404-howto.html
except the connectors build part)

Restarted tomcat and apache.
Apache gives me the following error. httpd: module
"mod_jk.c" is not compatible with this version of
Apache.

Is the error about the version of my mod_jk?? I am not
sure if it is. If so, which file should I download to
/apache2/modules/?

Thank you in advance.