Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org> on 2019/10/16 14:49:41 UTC

[vfs] PR ready for VFS-686

Hi,

I'd just like to inform that there's my PR for VFS-686, which is about
upgrading Jackrabbit dependencies for WebDAV support (the webdav
provider is broken when using the latest Jackrabbit 2.x).
It's quite a change as it moves webdav into jackrabbit and jackrabbit2
for separation and compatibility. See the JIRA ticket and PR for
detail.
If anyone has time to review, it would be really nice. ;-)

Thanks,

Woonsan

Re: [vfs] PR ready for VFS-686

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org>.
Hi Gary,

Thank you very much for your attention and pointing out the test
failure in JDK 11 and 13.
I've just pushed a fix and it shows successes except of openjdk-ea
like master branch:
- https://travis-ci.org/apache/commons-vfs/builds/599058148?utm_source=github_status&utm_medium=notification

I fixed the assertion on parse exception message in
ParseXmlInZipTestCase like the following:

-            Assert.assertTrue(e.toString().contains("Invalid content
was found starting with element 'FOO'."));
+            final Pattern p = Pattern.compile("Invalid content was
found starting with element.+FOO");
+            Assert.assertTrue(p.matcher(e.toString()).find());

In JDK 8, the parse exception message looks like this:
...Invalid content was found starting with element 'FOO'...

But it looks like the following with QName instead in v11 and v13:
...Invalid content was found starting with element
'{"https://www.apache.org/vfs/example/name":FOO}'.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Woonsan